CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

If only I could remember to write down everything they say . . . . .

Isaac yelled at his sister in aggravation this morning. Mike reprimanded him. Isaac said "But Dad, I'm not yelling. I'm just asking her louder".

On the way to church, Isaac and Isabel were commenting on all the tree devastation. Isabel asks every day, for every tree "Ohh NO!! What happened that tee, Mama?" And I tell her "It fell down, Baby." Isaac commented this morning, "Oh, no, we need some sticky tape for those trees!"

A little while ago, I hear mischief going on in the kids' room, where they are supposed to be sleeping. Isaac yells to me "Mo-om! Izzy has a toy in her bed! Mo-om! Can you come in here and spank my sister!!??"

The fun never ends.

5 comments:

Christina said...

LOL!!! That is great. Kids are so funny.

Adelia said...

I love it!! Really, kids are so great!

Nicole said...

LOL!!! So did you go out and buy some tape for the trees? ;o) Your kids so so cute and fun!

Jen said...

LOL!! kids are funny :p
I love the "we are going to need a lot of tape for these trees" lol

Tammy said...

I love kid-isms!