CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life Out Here . . .

I never did like the idea of a blog. I initially thought "Could I be so self-absorbed? Who would care to read the tedious details of our everyday life?". But alas, here I am! Walking around our little farmette tonight and looking at all our baby animals, I couldn't help but want to share it. Mike has always wanted a website for our farm . . . . well, here's a start!

Then there's the fact that I'm always "writing" in my head. I have a lot of musings, so . . . why not write them down somewhere? I also really enjoy reading my friends' blogs. 'Specially all my Crosswalk girls. (Gimme some pointers, ladies!) I've decided this really is no different from journaling. It is a great creative outlet. I don't care if anyone else reads this, at least I have a place to organize my crazy, random thoughts. :-)

Maybe someone will find it all amusing! :-)

7 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

welcome to blogging land!! :)

It is sad how often I compose something in my head ... while driving, shopping or while falling asleep. Most of them just stay in my head :)

If you want an idea for a post you could do the budget buster meme - I did it a couple weeks ago, and I think it's the most recent post on Chelsea's blog. It was a good thinker post!

Looking forward to reading more - and loved the pictures!!

Nicole said...

I am so glad you started a blog. You guys have a cow now? Wow! That is super awesome! I love all of your farm animal pictures so much. I am jealous :P

Catherine said...

Welcome to the world of blogging@

Stacy said...

Welcome to bloggy land! I swear its addicting!

I love seeing pictures of your farm! Even if you aren't in the midwest, its good therapy for a Midwestern girl transplanted to Phoenix.

Chelsea Rae said...

Welcome to the lad of blogging! Your farm looks awesome! We hope to move back to where we grew up in a few years and buy a house with enough land to have a small farm, until then I can live vicariously through your blog ;)

Christina said...

So glad you started one!

Jen said...

Blogging is fun! I love your yard and all the pictures of your animals. I like the tire garden thats a neat idea.